I can work on both an Ad-hoc or Retainer basis. Just choose the option that best suits you and your business.
Business need | For when you need help on an ad-hoc basis, the best rate for you is
£30 an hour + VAT
Business need | If you know you’ll be needing a set amount of hours every month, or there’s a possibility any of your tasks will need my attention within two working days, the best rate for you is
£30 an hour + VAT (minimum of 5 hours per calendar month).
I offer packages for a variety of services – including but not limited to –
- Blogs and LinkedIn articles
- Smartsheet Training
- Survey Monkey and Typeform Surveys
- Social media audits and content plans
Please contact me to find out more.
Did I mention the benefits of working with me?
Good news, by working with me here are some things you won’t need to pay for or think about
- A desk for me in your office
- Tax and National Insurance
- Sick leave and Holidays
- Equipment and Software Licences
And finally . . . some boring small print
- Fees | are subject to a minimum charge of 1 hour. The hourly rate will be charged in increments of 30 minutes, rounded up to the nearest half hour.
- Time Tracking | I track my time using FreeAgent and provide you with a fully itemised invoice.
- Retained Hours | Cannot be carried over to the following month.
- Terms and conditions | I will email these to you prior to work starting.